19 de jul. de 2022

Changes and telegram stickers





btssb

Greetings and salutations!

I am not, indeed, dead. The pandemic and other issues have tried, but alas, I am still a physical person - for now. How have you been? I hope you're fairing well despite the state of the world...


I have made a few changes to my website, including the blogs:

New name and address!
Edited my answers to the first 25 questions!
Changed some sections and updated a lot of areas, such as the coordinates page!


I also decided to share a lolita meme Telegram pack I made a few years back. Not a lot of lolitas I know use Telegram (it's similar to Whatsapp or LINE, but more complete) and maybe this will make them download it, hahaha! You can find the pack here.
I didn't create most of these images, I just collected them over the net and made them into reactions. If you created one of these and don't want them to be featured in the pack, please let me know! It's hard to find sources for this kind of things.


Português

Eu não morri. A pandemia e outras coisas tentaram, mas por enquanto, ao menos, eu ainda sou uma pessoa física. Como vocês estão? Espero que bem, apesar do estado em que o mundo se encontra...


Fiz algumas mudanças no meu site, incluindo dos blogs:

Novo nome e endereço!
Editei minhas respostas às 25 perguntas!
Mudei algumas áreas do site, e também fiz updates variados, incluindo na página de coordinates!


Também achei que era hora de deixar o link para um pacote de adesivos do Telegram que fiz um bom tempo atrás. Não conheço muitas lolitas que usem esse aplicativo (que é parecido com o WhatsApp ou o LINE, mas mais completo) e talvez ter esses adesivos faça com que elas se interessem, hahaha! Aqui está o link.

A maioria dessas imagens não foi criada por mim, que só juntei boa parte delas e as transformei em adesivos.Se você criou alguma dessas e não quer que elas sejam parte do pacote, me avise! É difícil achar a fonte de certas coisas na internet.

Um comentário: